Kerberos + Qpopper Build fails

Viji vijayalakshmi_k at hotpop.com
Tue Jul 26 02:11:49 EDT 2005

Hi,
Thanks for your help and quick reply.
I have tried without linking -lkrb5util. As u said, i got link failure with
"krb5_compat_recvauth" function. I have changed "krb5_compat_recvauth"
function to "krb_recvauth" function. But i didn't know the exact arguments
for this function ,so i got errors.

Is this  "krb_recvauth" function will handle both V4 and V5? What is the
function used to handle only V5?

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi.