Acquiring credentials for a Principal in Java on XP client

Seema Malkani Seema.Malkani at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 22 13:10:15 EST 2005

Java Kerberos can be configured to acquire the native credentials. JAAS
Krb5LoginModule will acquire native TGT on Windows via the LSA API if
the option "useTicketCache=true" has been set.

For details on how to achieve Single Sign-On using Java Kerberos refer to:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/jgss/single-signon.html

In addition, you can refer to following JavaOne Security Lab.
7133 - Advanced Security Programming in the J2SE Platform, Version 1.5:
           Authentication, Secure Communication, and Single Sign-on

Seema

In addition, you can refer to