Acquiring credentials for a Principal in Java on XP client

Wells, Bruce Bruce.Wells at citadelgroup.com
Fri Feb 18 14:32:06 EST 2005

Hello to all,
How can I go about acquiring the credentials for the current logged on
user
on an XP client in Java. I need to establish a context between the Java
app
and a kerberized service via GSS

TIA,
Bruce.
-------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential and
proprietary. It is to be read and used solely by the intended recipient(s).
Citadel and its affiliates retain all proprietary rights they may have in the
information. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
immediately either by reply e-mail or by telephone at 312-395-2100
and delete this e-mail (including any attachments hereto) immediately
without reading, disseminating, distributing or copying. We cannot give
any assurances that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses
and other harmful code. Citadel reserves the right to monitor, intercept
and block all communications involving its computer systems.