Memory Leak problems with krb5_get_init_creds_password?

brian.joh@comcast.net brian.joh at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 17:39:30 EDT 2005

Tom, OK.  If you feel this solution is acceptable, I'll write some
code to minimize this leak as describe in my second message.  (Use
exactly one res_state structure for each krb5_context, but still
call res_ninit() right before the lookup.  Res_ninit() will then
deallocate the res_state before reallocating it.)  It should be
really simple (less than a dozen lines of code), but I won't spend
my time doing it, if you guys don't feel it's the right direction.

Probably not til next week, though.  I am officially on vacation
as of right now.