Fedora2/Apache2 and Key Version Error

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Fri Aug 12 16:50:19 EDT 2005

Jose,

If I understand you right  you are using Apache2 with mod_auth_gssapi_krb5
or similar and receive a NTLM token from IE, which can't be handled by the
underlying Kerberos libraries.
You should make sure that:

1) You have IE configured to use windows integrated authentication (see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnsecure/html/http-sso-1.asp)
2) Have a keytab with a HTTP/servername on the Apache2 server
3) check with kerbtray that your client gets the HTTP/servername service
ticket

Regards
Markus

news:ADC261401C904B43A262F3DAF576097586FCD4 at mailsa.reniecperu.net...