Extending Kerberos

Anderson Luiz Brunozi abrunozi at cpqd.com.br
Fri Nov 19 06:07:54 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm required to extend the MIT Kerberos implementation so that the KDC can fill the authorization data field with some authorization information for the authenticating user.
I thought I'd already found it by myself where I'd to add the authorization data extension code. Just changed the process_as_req() function in do_as_req.c to add the authorization information, insted of setting that field to NULL.
But, sometimes, the KDC crashes, so maybe I missed something, and that is not enough.
Can anyone tell me where can I find some documentation about the kerberos source?

Thanks,

	Anderson