Windows 2K Domain Controller with AD

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 16 14:32:07 EST 2004

>>>>> "dkuhl" == dkuhl  <dkuhl at paritysys.net> writes:

    dkuhl> OK, I have come accross conflicting references and I want
    dkuhl> to get this straight.  Can a Windows 2000 server running
    dkuhl> Active Directory use a non-Windows machine running MIT
    dkuhl> Kerberos as its KDC?

    dkuhl> 	I have come across references saying it cannot be done
    dkuhl> and then found another page saying how to do it (see link).
    dkuhl> Before I invest time and effort in this I want to set the
    dkuhl> record straight.  Please respond if you know.

Not currently.  Although see http://www.padl.com/ for a Heimdal-based
solution.