Windows 2K Domain Controller with AD

dkuhl dkuhl at paritysys.net
Fri Nov 12 13:56:02 EST 2004

OK,
	I have come accross conflicting references and I want to get this
straight.  Can a Windows 2000 server running Active Directory use a
non-Windows machine running MIT Kerberos as its KDC?

	I have come across references saying it cannot be done and then found
another page saying how to do it (see link).  Before I invest time and
effort in this I want to set the record straight.  Please respond if you
know.

Thanks,
D.

How to configure a Win2K Domain Controller to sucessfully use tickets
from the MIT KDC to authenticate to the Win2K Domain
http://www.upenn.edu/computing/pennkey/sysadmin/e_install_win/win-config.html

--

David Kuhl
Parity Systems