cannot install v2.5

Eduardo Ovalle eovalle at meditech.com
Sun Mar 21 15:37:45 EST 2004

To whom it may concern:

I am having trouble getting tickets through Kerberos 2.1.1.1  Even though the status indicates that the tickets are, Filezilla tell me that I have not been authenticated.  I realized that there is a new version of Kerberos so I downloaded it and attempted to install in on my PC.  When I double-click to install I get an error message that I need Internet Explorer 5.01 or later version, but I have a 6.0 version already installed.  I have a Compaq Presario running Windows ME.

user name - mexico

Please help.  I need to upload some files and update my webpages on the mit server.

Thank you - Eduardo

Eduardo Ovalle
MIT Women's Gymnastics Coach

Eduardo Ovalle, Programmer Development, 781-774-4302
Medical Information Technology, Inc.
Mailstop: C2S229W, MEDITECH Circle, Westwood, MA  02090