Problem in running gss.exe of kfw 2.6 using MSLSA cache and using Active Directory as kdc

Vikas Gandhi vgandhi at quark.co.in
Tue Apr 6 00:45:24 EDT 2004

Hi Jeffrey
  First of all I will let you know about my setup. I have a PDC called
as QDMS.CO.IN. This runs on host beetle. I myself have installed all
the s/w on it and running this against Solaris/Mac osX workstations.
I log on to this machine via telminal client and work on it directly
so the question of it not being on the network does not arise.
I myself have viewed the event viewer (security) to see whether I get
the tickets and use kebtray to see the total tickets. When ever I use
microsoft "kinit tickets" I get to see the results. So I have no doubt
that I am not using the wrong things.

FYI: I am using kfw-2.6-src-final.zip which I downloaded on 3/29/2004

Regards
Vikas