Problem in running gss.exe of kfw 2.6 using MSLSA cache and using

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 12:30:40 EDT 2004

Vikas Gandhi wrote:

> Jeffrey
>   Even I am trying hard to understand the meaning of this. I also run
> the sspi samples and they ran fine. So I am more than confused ???
>
> Can u guide me what next should I try to debug ???? How can I cange
> NTLM to Kerberos????
> Any hind to proceed....
>
> Regards
> Vikas

How are you logging into your workstation?

Is the workstation part of a Windows domain or authenticating against a
non-Microsoft KDC?

Is the workstation connected to the network at the time you logged in?

Are there any special GINAs installed on the machine?

You will need to help me identify how the Microsoft Kerberos tickets
are being obtained.  The fact that "NTLM" is the logon session
authentication mechanism appears to indicate that the Kerberos tickets
were not obtained during the session initiation.  The question is then
when and how did you obtain them?