Problem in running gss.exe of kfw 2.6 using MSLSA cache and using

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Tue Apr 6 01:01:12 EDT 2004

In speaking with contacts at Microsoft, they have assured me that this
situation, Logon Session Authenticated by NTLM and yet having Kerberos
tickets in the LSA Cache can only happen if the KDC on the PDC was not
functioning at the time you logged in.  If this is the case, there will
be records in the Event Log indicating that the KDC service had stopped
and started.