Problem in running gss.exe of kfw 2.6 using MSLSA cache and using Active Directory as kdc

Vikas Gandhi vgandhi at quark.co.in
Fri Apr 2 03:42:11 EST 2004

I also found this from kfw release notes.
The MSLSA: credential cache relies on the ability to extract the
entire
Kerberos ticket including the session key from the Kerberos LSA.  In
an
attempt to increase security Microsoft has begun to implement a
feature
by which they no longer export the session keys for Ticket Getting
Tickets.
This has the side effect of making them useless to the MIT krb5
library
when attempting to request additional service tickets.

This new feature has been seen in Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000
Server SP4,
and Windows XP SP2 Beta.  We assume that it will be implemented in all
future
Microsoft operating systems supporting the Kerberos SSPI.  Microsoft
does work
closely with MIT and has provided a registry key to disable this new
feature.

Can this be a factor for not being able to run the gss-server????
Where can I find this registry key to disable this new feature as I am
using windows 2003.

Thanks
Vikas