Problem in running gss.exe of kfw 2.6 using MSLSA cache and using Active Directory as kdc

Vikas Gandhi vgandhi at quark.co.in
Thu Apr 1 08:58:52 EST 2004

Hi Jeffrey
  I made a new user mittest thru Administrator. Then I created a new
krb5kt file.
  ktpass –princ mittest/beetle.qdms.co.in –mapuser mittest -pass
mittest -out krb5kt
 I copied the file to %WINDIR% and the place where I was running the
gss-server.exe and I am getting the same error.
gss-server.exe -port 5555 -verbose test
GSS-API error acquiring credentials: Miscellaneous failure
GSS-API error acquiring credentials: No such file or directory

FYI: I have successfully run the SSPI samples and also run the against
GSSAPI samples in unix. So I feed there is something which I am not
able to understand.

Can u please guide me further.
Regards
Vikas