Encrytpion Methods Not Installed

Jason C. Wells jcwells1 at highperformance.net
Mon May 26 23:32:07 EDT 2003

On 25 May 2003, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> Which version of Kermit are you using?

I am using "Kermit 95 1.1.20, 31 Mar 2000, for 32-bit Windows".  Lo and
behold, who's name appears in "About".  :)  Thanks forthe reply.

> Is it a "crypto" enabled distribution or not?

It is a shrink wrap version that I bought some time ago.  I recall buying
a crypto version, but I don't see where I can verify that. I have been
using it successfully for Kerberized logins since then, so it must be
crytpo enabled.  Right?

Thanks,
Jason C. Wells
PS: Due to peer pressure from the group, this email address is real. :|