Multiple Domain Authentications

Roberto Hiribarne Guedes hiribarne at fie.uclv.edu.cu
Wed Mar 12 17:00:47 EST 2003

Hello Everybody,

I have krb5 installed and configured in my Linux workstation to authenticate to a Windows 2000 Domain as my Kerberos Realm, and everything goes right.

But in my intranet there are some Windows 2000 Domains who trusts one each other to form a forest, and I would like to authenticate to those realms too, but I only have one KDC in my /etc/krb5.conf file. How can I say my kerberos clients to accept others Realms and how I differenciate one from another when I use kinit, for example ...

Thanks,

             Robert Hiribarne Guedes.