Link Echange?

Link Exchange spoutoff at upc1.loxinfo.co.th
Wed Mar 12 15:20:21 EST 2003

Hi

Am I right that you have a web site and exchange links with other web sites?

If yes, why not go to;
www.link-exchange.org/directory.html
And exchange links there?
You can add your link immediately / automatically (but you do need to add a link back first).

After you have finished, if you look carefully around their site, you will find a list of other web sites listed that offer reciprocal linking (users of their automated link management software)!

If you do not have a web site that exchanges links, I am sorry.
This is a one time e-mail from me. I got your e-mail after searching for sites that invited link exchange offers. So I am not sure why your web site / e-mail came up. But I won't be e-mailing you again.

Regards
Simon