Help:Kerberos Problem

shirish doshi shirishdoshi at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 17:51:20 EST 2003

Hi,
   I am an undergraduate student trying to write a
piece of code of FTP server.Now, when client gives
USER then server should request for password and them
client should request PASS. Now,this system is not
working and i think the reason is Kerberos.
While "login" , client should send USER
But client is sending to server
AUTH GSSAPI
AUTH GSSAPI
AUTH KERBEROS_V4
AUTH KERBEROS_V4
and then its sending "User XXX"

I have Linux 7.2 with wu-ftpd. I am neither FTP expert
nor Kerberos . What should i do to get system running?
How to stop these protocols so that they are avoided?
Is the prob is only due to Kerberos? What is GSSAPI?

Please help at your earliest
Thanking you,

Regards,
Shirish