[OT] Mailing lists vs comp.protocols.kerberos

Kenneth Stephen y2kmvs at ebiz.austin.ibm.com
Thu Jan 16 09:39:21 EST 2003

Hi,

	A couple of disconnected threads on this list lead me to
investigate. Looks like posts that orginate on comp.protocols.kerberos are
not gateway'ed to this list, but posts on the list show up on the
newsgroup. I guess this an-anti-usenet-spam "feature", but it also means
that the mailing list is not the place to follow discussions in this
group. Is there anyone reading who controls the gateway-ing? Would they
entertain requests to gateway everything instead of restricting this to
only articles that originate from the mailing list?

Thanks,
Kenneth