Kerberos: The Definitive Guide now available

Albert P. albert_puiggene at yahoo.es
Tue Aug 19 09:31:45 EDT 2003

Hello,
congratulations and thanks for you new book.

I've read O'Reilly information about it, but, and I'm not sure it
covers all I need (I'm a newbie in all kerberos/spnego/GSS-API stuff)

Does it explain how to use java 1.3/1.4 to implement SPNEGO on the Web
server side, and later extract and validate the TGT with a KDC, as
Active Directory?. For example, to be implemented by a servlet.
Or does it cover how to implement this http authentication protocol
directly in an apache module, to achieve SSO with IE6/WIN2k, without
asking user for kerberos passwords?

Thank you,
Albert