Windwos client sorftware

Fernando Casas Arias fercasas at eisc.univalle.edu.co
Sat Aug 16 11:24:30 EDT 2003

Greetings

I work in the administration of 100 computers in the School of
Engineering of Systems and Computation of the Universidad del Valle, at
Cali-Colombia.

80 of the computers run debian linux and use Kerberos 5 software client
for the authentication in the OpenAFS cell, rest 20 run windos 2000
professional and remain isolated of the cell.

I wish that the Windows clients also use the Kerberos software client
for the authentication of cell users.

Can you help in the attainment of the Kerberos software client us for
Windows?

Thanks