mit kerberosv5 1.2.7 - kadmin wont connect - please help

Yan ymercier at mxtest.homedns.org
Wed Apr 2 22:55:04 EST 2003

Are you talking about LDAP ?
It looks like it, I would really like to plug my MIT Kerberos KDC into
LDAP but it doesnt seem to support it so far. because I didnt
see the option when configuring it.

Here is the output of the principal Im am using for test :

kadmin:  getprinc yan/admin
Principal: yan/admin at NEOTOKYO.COM
Expiration date: [never]
Last password change: Fri Mar 28 22:42:23 CST 2003
Password expiration date: [none]
Maximum ticket life: 0 days 10:00:00
Maximum renewable life: 7 days 00:00:00
Last modified: Fri Mar 28 22:42:23 CST 2003 (root/admin at NEOTOKYO.COM)
Last successful authentication: [never]
Last failed authentication: [never]
Failed password attempts: 0
Number of keys: 3
Key: vno 1, Triple DES cbc mode with HMAC/sha1, no salt
Key: vno 1, DES cbc mode with CRC-32, no salt
Key: vno 1, DES cbc mode with CRC-32, Version 4
Attributes:
Policy: [none]

How can I see these objectClass properties ?

Yan