mit kerberosv5 1.2.7 - kadmin wont connect - please help

Matthew Mauzy matthew_mauzy at unc.edu
Wed Apr 2 22:37:08 EST 2003

What objectClasses do you have defined for the user accounts?  Make sure
that you have shadowAccount in there.  Here's what I have:

objectClass=person
objectClass=organizationalPerson
objectClass=inetOrgPerson
objectClass=posixAccount
objectClass=shadowAccount
objectClass=top
objectClass=krb5Principal

--Matthew
                        Matthew W. Mauzy
                      Systems Administrator
                      Applied Math @ UNC-CH
email : mauzy at amath.unc.edu           pager : mpager at amath.unc.edu
 (W) 919.962.9819   www.amath.unc.edu/~mauzy/   (P) 919.347.0390

--On Wednesday, April 02, 2003 10:09 PM -0500 Yan