mit kerberosv5 1.2.7 - kadmin wont connect - please help

Matthew Mauzy matthew_mauzy at unc.edu
Wed Apr 2 22:55:51 EST 2003

Yes sorry, those are LDAP objectClasses.  Prior to having the shadowAccount
objectClass in my account I was getting the same "Secure RPC required"
error that you mentioned.  Where are you getting account info from? Local
account? NIS?

--Matthew

--On Wednesday, April 02, 2003 10:55 PM -0500 Yan

                        Matthew W. Mauzy
                      Systems Administrator
                      Applied Math @ UNC-CH
email : mauzy at amath.unc.edu           pager : mpager at amath.unc.edu