Problem using pam_krb5 + sshd on Solaris

Parag Godkar paragg at konark.ncst.ernet.in
Thu Nov 21 01:13:08 EST 2002

>  gcc -c -I/usr/local/include -fpic -g -O2 pam_krb5_auth.c
>  cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory
> "/usr/local/include"
>  cc1: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system
directory
>  etc.  (I think - why not).
>  It was during each gcc. It means this pair of warnings was 5 times.

A search on Google for -

cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory
"/usr/local/include"

brings many listings with many people having this type of
problem for different packages. And it appears from
what I read that it is a problem with the configure scripts
and the verion of gcc one is using.

I am using gcc3.2 from www.sunfreeware.com .

My system and your system are same - Solaris8
You have the same versions of krb5 ( krb5-1.2.6 )
and pam_krb5 as mine. So is ssh ( openssh-3.4pl ).
Then I feel you must get a clean compile
( without warnings ) as I got
and ssh must work sooner or later.

I feel there is some minor error that we are overlooking.

Regards,
Parag Godkar.