Bulk Email Sending & Bullet Proof Web Hosting

eriggs power106la at msn.com
Wed Nov 13 10:58:54 EST 2002

We offer you e-mail addresses databases for advertisement
mailing; we sell databases also carry out mailing and hosting
for the advertising projects.
We can work on a turnkey project create a site with original design,
program and subject contents. Our databases updates constantly
with the e-mail addresses from all over the world.

Their validity and originality are verified. Today they contains over
than 50 million addresses.
We use our own mailing soft which can be ideally adjusted for every
customer. We have a high-speed channel and a high power server.

The constant of our service demand allows us to keep low prices.

http://www.e-mailpromo.net

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime!
We'll be happy to answer every your question!

HTTP: www.e-mailpromo.net
E-mail: info at e-mailpromo.net

We received your address from a public area.
We apologize if this letter has reached you by mistake.
We'll not disturb you any more.

NB. This message is sent in compliance with the new e-mail bill section
301. Under Bill S. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress.
This message can not be considered as Spam as long as we include the way
to be Removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S. 1618.

TO REMOVE YOUR ADDRESS FROM YOUR MAILING LIST: you can send message to
info at e-mailpromo.net with Subject "Remove".