UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!

Harry Rüter harry_rueter at gmx.de
Sat May 18 16:15:33 EDT 2002

Hi,

nihar singh wrote:

> Why dont you guys simply type the message "to unsubscribe click on ....".

Why don't you read and why do you write the same message 6x
?
It's your task to find the information where "to click" ...

> You have to understand that not all people on the mailing list have the same
> level of understanding of mailing lists.

Reading the mails completely must be possible for everyone
who subscribes to a mailinglist.

> I apologize for the inconvenience but hope you guys have learnt something
> and will put the knowledge into practise.

Thanks for caring about our knowledge,
but what do you have learned for the future ?

bye  Harry