UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!

nihar singh nihar_singh at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 15:57:56 EDT 2002

Why dont you guys simply type the message "to unsubscribe click on ....".
You have to understand that not all people on the mailing list have the same
level of understanding of mailing lists.
I apologize for the inconvenience but hope you guys have learnt something
and will put the knowledge into practise.