To Whom It May Concern...

2002 Arefnasab at iraninfocenter.com
Sat May 18 18:43:13 EDT 2002

                                                                                    SUNDAY 19 , MAY 2002

From:
Markazi Library
Mr,Hamed Aref Nasab
P.o.Box:71555-964
Shiraz
Iran
Tel / Fax:(0098)7117279514
E-mail: oranos3003 at hotmail.com
Email: arefnasab at iraninfocenter.com

To the manager of the company,
With greeting and desire of the best success and prosperity in all of your life time ,
I am a student in the field of cinema in the university of Shiraz in Iran.
As I have an international library in shiraz which has relation with other international
Magazines,to complete my publications and also propaganda your magazines,familiar
With your production , may I ask you to send me some of your magazines and if possible
Please accept me as one of your magazines member.I am interested in your publications.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully yours,
Mr,Hamed Aref Nasab
Director Library