Building from source question (krb5 1.2.5) ...

Jerry Heyman jerry at scosco.raleigh.tivoli.com
Wed Jun 12 12:29:13 EDT 2002

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, so I'll do so (and
expect corrections).

I've downloaded the source from MIT and have been able to finagle
configure to work on almost all the platforms that I need to support
(building login.krb5 only) - except Sequent Dynix/PTX 4.44 :-(

I can get a functioning binary, but it keeps responding with an
error:

"login: Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm while getting initial credentials"

Tracing through the code, I'm starting to wonder if there is an
issue with the socket() implementation.

Anyone got krb5 to compile on Sequent hardware?  If so, any
tricks that I should be aware of??

Thanks,

jerry
--
Jerry Heyman   919.224.1442   | IBM SWG/Tivoli Software|"Software is the
Build Infrastructure Architect| 3901 S Miami Blvd      | difference between