Solaris 8 and multi threaded programs

Glenn Case caseg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 11:48:18 EDT 2002

I am attempting to set up a complex environment where
the kerberos library will be used in a multi threaded
application. I was wondering if any one had done any
testing of the kerberos libraries in this sort of
environment ?

I have already found out that to keep at least one
type of crash from happening you need to add a

--with-cppopts=-D_REENTRANT

to the options of the configure script otherwise the
errno macro gets built wrong for the application.
I was just wondering if I am missing anything else ?

In case you are wondering the app is

	openldap + cyrus-sasl-1.5.27 + Mit krb5 1.2.5

Thanks
	Glenn
	kerberos at glennc.net