OpenSSH 3.2.3p1 with Kerberos 5 support

Marc syn_uw at NOSPAM_hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:28:53 EDT 2002

Hello,

I have upgraded my Linux box from Slackware 8.0 to Slackware 8.1 so I
re-installed everything, for example OpenSSH 3.2.3p1 with support for
Kerberos 5 (using MIT krb 1.2.5).

I patched/compiled everything like before but there is one difference
which is quite annoying:

When i login to that new box without having done a kinit before it won't
let me login, sshd won't query the KDC to see if the pw is correct.
Before with OpenSSH 3.1p1 it worked perfectly...

Does anyone know if that really changed or is it a problem on my side ?

How can I fix that ?

Regards