[galib] About Accuracy of GA

SACHIN PHUNAGE sach25813 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 3 13:59:41 EDT 2006

I want to know how exactly to  calculated the accuracy of trained & test data... Because we want to implement practly what is stated in paper "GATree:Genetically Evoled Dicision Tree". We want to show practly the comparision between between C4.5 & Genetic Algorithm . That is why i want to know how to have calculated that accuracy of Genetic Algorithm...

   SACHIN PHUNAGE