[galib] Odd thing happens to GALib

Liekens, A.M.L. A.M.L.Liekens at tue.nl
Tue May 17 09:47:17 EDT 2005

Genomes that have been copied (without interference of mutations or recombinations) are not re-evaluated (since the fitness of individual is assumed to be the same generation after generation). In the case of a static fitness function, this is just fine. If you want to make a fitness function that is dependent on other individuals in the population (game theory) or generally dependent on time, this could be annoying, but you don't seem to have such problems.

Anthony,-