[galib] help for c2629

Suetlam Chung slfchung at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 03:49:19 EDT 2004

Hi Mr. Wu,

I've tired your method, but is doesn't work...
what I've done are below

reinstall my VC6.0++ and put galib244-win  under the
root director and include the ga into my directories
but still cannot compile. The same error come out.
I DO believe it is because NO_STREAM problem...because
If I am not includee define NO_STREAM into my
gaconfig.h....it will prompt out various error
message...however, when I include it (NO_STREAM) all
the error disappear except this one...

I am not sure what you have done to remove this error.
could you give me a bit more detail...

Many thx

Felix