Individual score in population differs from objective score using no scaling!

Blaze blazefirst at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 07:29:13 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I am working on a part of a healt care project at University of Veszprem, Hungary, and my subject is to generate meal plans using genetic algorithm. I decidet to use the GALib libary, and made my derived genome, then tested it. It looks ok, but there is a difference between the pop->individual(i).score() value and the the pop->individual(i).Evaulator() value. I don't know why, but due to this mismatch, the evolution doesn't work in the right way.

If anyone experienced a problem like this, or have a clue, please help!

Thanks a lot!

Balazs GAAL (MSc. Student)
Information Technologies
Dept. of Information Systems