GA Initialization

Michael Z Katz-Hyman m.z.katz-hyman at larc.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 12 10:21:28 EDT 2000

Thanks,

I must have gotten confused with the matrix implementation that I am using
with the neural network which has indexing from 1... I hate it when my
problems are that small :).

Mike

KATZ-HYMAN, MICHAEL Z.                         m.z.katz-hyman at LaRC.NASA.GOV

    Mail Stop 226
    8 Taylor Street      	               Advanced Materials
    NASA Langley Research Center               Building 1293A, Room 122
    Hampton, VA 23681-0001                     Phone +1 757 864-4235