Multiple objective functions and dynamic change

zhiwei fu zfu_1999 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 13:59:26 EDT 1999

Hi,  there,

I do need your help, any hint , codes or references, about multiple
objective functions in the evolution.

I am wondering if GAlib could functionalize multiple objective
functions simulateneously.
1)	i probably would like to use 3 different objective functions
simulateneously during the evolution, how could I handle 		that, and by
GAlib?
2) 	If I would like to change the objective fiunction (in this case,
there is only one objective function) dynamically at 		different
generations in the evolution, how could I handle that?

I really appreciate your help in advance. Thanks a lot!

Zhiwei