[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] Question about the atmospheric state estimation in MITgcm

Wang, Ou (US 329B) ou.wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 30 13:17:54 EST 2021

Hello,

I suspect some runtime parameters in data.exf were not set correctly when you added snow precipitation forcing. Could you post the error along with your data.exf to help diagnose the problem?

I also wanted to point out that although the first guess of surface forcing was from the ERA Interim re-analysis fields, it has been adjusted by the optimization for ECCO Version 4 state estimates.

Best,
Ou