[ecco-support] ECCO data download

Sarah Hall shall at seoe.sc.edu
Wed Mar 17 09:53:07 EDT 2021

Hello,

My name is Sarah Hall, I am a PhD student at the University of South
Carolina in the Satellite Oceanography Laboratory under Dr. Subrahmanyam
Bulusu. I am researching polar ocean dynamics and will try to incorporate
ECCOv5 data. I see the files are in folders found at
https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/drive/files/Version5/Alpha/. I was wondering, *how
can I download data in each folder at once, without clicking on the
individual .nc files*? I find it will be very time consuming especially if
I want to look at daily files. I appreciate your time.

Thanks,
*Sarah B. Hall*
PhD Student in Marine Science
Satellite Oceanography Laboratory
School of  the Earth, Ocean, and Environment
University of South Carolina

Tel:  (803)-777-4529
E-mail: shall at seoe.sc.edu