[ecco-support] New publication using ECCOv4r4

Gael Forget gforget at mit.edu
Wed Jul 7 12:09:12 EDT 2021

Hi Hajoon

Looks really cool! On a somewhat related subject (more bio, and climatology, but using using ECCO v4) we just published this one which I am hoping might interest you — Moving ecological and biogeochemical transitions across the North Pacific Christopher L. Follett, Stephanie Dutkiewicz, Gael Forget, B. B. Cael, Michael J. Follows, https://doi.org/10.1002/lno.11763 <https://doi.org/10.1002/lno.11763>

Cheers,
Gael