[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] New publication using ECCOv4r4

Wang, Ou (US 329B) ou.wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 7 12:05:12 EDT 2021

Hajoon,

Congratulations on your paper! We will include it to the list of publications that use ECCO products.

Best,
Ou

On 7/7/21, 7:07 AM, "ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu on behalf of Hajoon Song" <ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu on behalf of hajsong at yonsei.ac.kr> wrote:

    Dear ECCO group,

    I would like to let you know that we published a paper using ECCOv4r4 dataset.

    Impact of the reemergence of North Pacific subtropical mode water on the multi-year modulation of marine heatwaves in the North Pacific Ocean during winter and early spring - https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/ac0cad__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!f435oTGSBK0_-oXLjQ-JIym0n41IZuZH3Vg83pPelr4k6QdkrAt4SB0OZYfY9SnC6aM$

    Please find the copy from the link below.
    https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/ac0cad/pdf__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!f435oTGSBK0_-oXLjQ-JIym0n41IZuZH3Vg83pPelr4k6QdkrAt4SB0OZYfYayoxUdU$

    Best wishes,
    Hajoon