[ecco-support] Reading input files for llc90

Deb Gardner dagardne at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 4 19:56:53 EDT 2020

Hey Spencer,

The eccov4-py package has a couple of utilities that work for this. You can
check out the tutorials on plotting
<https://ecco-v4-python-tutorial.readthedocs.io/ECCO_v4_Plotting_Tiles.html>
(it wasn't very helpful for my problem) and interpolating
<https://ecco-v4-python-tutorial.readthedocs.io/ECCO_v4_Interpolating_Fields_to_Lat-Lon_Grid.html>.
It would be awesome if the eccov4-py was eventually updated to handle 3/4D
datasets. I'm sure that's already in the works. Send me a direct reply if
you're still having trouble. I've been dealing with this same obstacle for
a hot minute.

Deb Gardner (she/her/ella)
NSF Graduate Research Fellow
Best Waffle Topping, 2019 | Scripps Institution of Oceanography
dagardne at ucsd.edu
--
I respectfully acknowledge that UC San Diego and its surrounding
communities occupy the stolen territory of the Kumeyaay/Kumiai Nation, to