[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] Reading input files for llc90

Zhang, Hong (US 398K) hong.zhang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 3 17:02:54 EDT 2020

On Aug 3, 2020, at 12:50 PM, Spencer Jones <spencerj at ldeo.columbia.edu<mailto:spencerj at ldeo.columbia.edu>> wrote:

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has code to open and plot LLC90 input files (the ones that are in the LLC native grid like 'GRACE_jpl_rl05m_withland_noNaN_2008'). I always have trouble plotting faces above face=7, and I seem to remember that a couple of grid points are removed somewhere but I can't find that information anywhere now.

Python would be ideal, but matlab will be ok too if you can point me to the exact line that does this.
https://ecco-group.org/user-guide-v4r4.htm
Section 7 Software
Box 1

hope it works for you