[ecco-support] Reading input files for llc90

Spencer Jones spencerj at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Aug 3 15:50:33 EDT 2020

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has code to open and plot LLC90 input files
(the ones that are in the LLC native grid like
'GRACE_jpl_rl05m_withland_noNaN_2008'). I always have trouble plotting
faces above face=7, and I seem to remember that a couple of grid points are
removed somewhere but I can't find that information anywhere now.

Python would be ideal, but matlab will be ok too if you can point me to the
exact line that does this.
Thanks very much,
Spencer