[ecco-support] ECCO v4r2

Neil Tandon Neil.Tandon at lassonde.yorku.ca
Wed Aug 14 13:28:43 EDT 2019

Hello - I am attempting to obtain NVELSTAR (interpolated monthly) from ECCO version 4 release 2, but the link on https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/products/all/ does not appear to be working. Is there any way to obtain these data? I have a paper I'm revising that uses these data, a project that started before v4r3 was released, so I'm hoping I don't have to re-do the entire analysis with the latest ECCO version.

Many thanks for your help!
Neil

---
Neil Tandon
Assistant Professor of Atmospheric Science
Department of Earth and Space Science and Engineering
York University
+1-416-736-2100 x22076
http://www.yorku.ca/tandon