[ecco-support] ECCO v4r2

Gael Forget gforget at mit.edu
Wed Aug 14 16:49:02 EDT 2019

Hi Neil,

Sorry for this. It appears that the MIT server that https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/products/all/ <https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/products/all/> points to (i.e., ftp://mit.ecco-group.org/ecco_for_las/ <ftp://mit.ecco-group.org/ecco_for_las/> or http://mit.ecco-group.org/opendap/ecco_for_las/ <http://mit.ecco-group.org/opendap/ecco_for_las/>) is not working right now, and I don’t know of an alternate server for the interpolated output. I emailed our IT folks and will update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Thanks,
Gael