[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] Potential errors in ecco-v4-py python package

Chen, Shengzhe schen26 at albany.edu
Sat Aug 3 00:24:05 EDT 2019

Hi Prof. Smith, Fenton and Wang,
I am on vacation this week and I’m not familiar with the git fork yet.
And yes, all I did was change * to + and the results look pretty good to me.
It doesn’t really matter if I am the one to make the modification. It’s all good as long as the codes got fixed. Thank you all for the suggestion and kindness. I will be using the Ecco data and dig further for my research so I would like to keep in touch. Thank you again for the tutorial materials online which is extremely helpful to me!
Best,
Shengzhe