[ecco-support] ECCO Products

diefernandez@uvigo.es diefernandez at uvigo.es
Fri May 18 07:22:50 EDT 2018

Dear ECCO support team,

My name is Diego Fernandez Novoa from University of Vigo (Spain).

We are conducting a study about the variability of some oceanic
variables in the Northern Gulf of Mexico, in the coastal area near
Mississippi and Atchafalaya river mouths. Then, we are interested in
the ECCO products. For that, we want to know the way in which these
rivers are included in the model. Are they introduced using
daily/monthly river discharge data or by means of climatology?

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Diego Fernández Nóvoa

EPHYSLAB (Environmental Physics Laboratory)
Universidad de Vigo
Campus As Lagoas s/n, Edificio de Física

Tlfno: 988387255
32004 Ourense, Spain.