[ecco-support] ECCO output

Francisco J. Beron-Vera fberon at rsmas.miami.edu
Thu May 17 19:19:21 EDT 2018

Sorry for my incomplete email below.  I meant to say 'analyze ECCO
velocity data with probabilistic nonlinear dynamics tools.'  This
requires one to integrate trajectories, for which velocity snapshots at
a rate faster than than monthly would be needed.  Are these perhaps
available?

Thank you in advance.

Francisco

--